|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“New without box. May have been tried on, have not been worn.”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Brazil||Pattern:||Solid|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Womens Aigle Tall Riding Boots Coupe Saumur Cree Pour Aigle Size 38
- Womens Increase High Heels Wedge Platform Side Zipper Fashion Style Boots B290
- Cambridge Select Women's Quilted Stretch Low Heel Riding Knee-High Boot
- Saucony Jazz Original Vintage S60368-40 Women's shoes Size 7 M (B) Cement
- Skechers 21552 Sneakers Womens 8 White Bungee Walking Athletic shoes Leather
- Miz Mooz Patched Leather Made In Spain
- Bakers 9 M Pink Suede Leather round toe pumps little platform high heel
- COLE HAAN PEARLIE LEATHER HEEL BOOTIES NEW SIZE 6.5
- Skechers Women's Go Walk Joy 15601 shoes - Choose SZ color
- FINN COMFORT Men's Prevention Nubukcarat Tabak Sandal shoes Size 47 (NEW )
- New Men's Crestwood Hiking shoes
- Base London Henry Suede Leather Men's Formal Dress Desert Ankle Boots Brown
- Justin Marble Brown Leather Cowboy Boots Mens Size 9.5 EE Style 1564
- Leather Midnight shoes Men Leather shoes Handmade Vintage Leather shoes
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with