New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Upper Material:||Leather|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Womens Breathe Round Toe Lace-up Casuals Meash Cloth Flate Sport Comfort shoes
- BABYPHAT SHOES DARK BROWN 6.0 100% AUTHENTIC PRETTY & CHEAP
- New Balance Frauen W611Gw 611v1 Low & Mid Tops Schnuersenkel Laufschuhe grey Gro
- Style & Co. Frauen Penelopy Geschlossener Zeh Kaltes Wetter Stiefel black Groe
- Women's Wide Ankle Boots 11W Catherine's
- Antonio Melani Elena Riding Boot - Brown Leather - Women's Size 8.5 - NWOB
- M4227L New w Def. Women's Madden Girl Bryceee Brown Sandal US 7.5
- Lloyd Fedon Leder Schnürschuhe grey taupe 186011
- Allen Edmonds “Warren” Blake Leather Lace Up Oxfords shoes Sz 14D
- JOHNSTON MURPHY CELLINI TASSEL BROWN LOAFER DRESS SHOES 9.5 M
- Kenneth Cole New York Mens Dis-Miss LW Lace Up shoes, Taupe, US 11
- Rivet Mens Embroidery Driving Slip On Loafer Fashion Floral Oxford shoes Pull On
- Dr Martens Mens Stanton 11 M Brown Leather Oxfords shoes Lace Up 4 eye
- British Style Leather Solid color Lace Up Men Dress shoes Casual Formal shoes
- Skechers Men's Sesma Casual shoes
- Mens jungle coyote OTB Combat Boot Police Army Military lace UP Boots size
- Jordan retro 3 Tinker hatfield Size 11.5 NEW
- Handmade Men's Mexican Embroidered Cowboy Taxes Half shoes Western Boots
- NEW EXCLUSIVE CLARKS OF ENGLAND ORIGINALS BURGUNDY RED LEATHER WALLABEE 25541
- Kyrie 4 Kix BBall shoes (USED) Size 9.5 w Shirt (SHIRT IS NEW)
- DR MARTENS MEN blueE LEATHER LACE UP ANKLE BOOT SIZE US 12 VGC
- Mens Formal shoes Patent Leather Lace Up Mens Pointy Toe Glossy Business Oxford
- Sanuk Casa Navy Men's Casual Sneakers Slip-On Size 9
- Mens slip on loafers Size 7 New with box. Office
- Goor Nelson Soufflet Jumeaux Chaussure Formelle à Enfiler Bout Carré Bureau
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with